Monday 7 June 2010

Anna Kiss & Heavy Duty Brothers - R U Ready? IN THE JUNO TOP 10!


I got up this morning to see that Clare Wonk  had posted up on my Facebook wall the fabulous news that the collab track that I did with the Heavy Duty Brothers was in the Juno download electro house charts at #10! (now at #13 at the time of writing)

So chuffed at that, as it went into the Beatport chart at #56 when it was first released just over a month ago, where it was exclusive for 4 weeks. Now it's been released everywhere else I am hoping that it charts elsewhere as this is a gem of track that every electro house DJ needs in their bag!

Please help us to boost it up the charts: 

Thanks for all your support! 

Anna xx





1 comment:

Mary from Diet Site said...

This is the first time i have ever read your blog but I'm glad you are feeling free.
I hope you stay free and remember that life is what you make it <3