Wednesday, 7 April 2010

Teckled Pink! - Tech House mix

Teckled (pink) definition

  1. mod.
    amused; utterly delighted; pleased. : I am teckled pink you visited this blog.

I giggled, grinned and grooved all the way thru recording this mix... I hope it tickles your cockles too...
xAx

TRACKLISTING:
1. NICK TOHME - GOD'S LOVE (CHRIS MONTANA NIQ MIX)
2. CLAUDE VON STROKE - BIG AND ROUND
3. LOCO - LAKAUSA
4. LEISUREGROOVE - TAKE YOU TO THE UNDERGROUND
5. FUNKAGENDA - AFTER CLUB (P T M REMIX)
6. JOHAN DRESSER - DESERT
7. TOMY MONTANA - MUNIJAMA
8. FILTHY RICH - CARNIVALE
9. STEFANO NOFERINI - BURUJAVA
10. HAUSWORKS - AFRO BEAT
11. TONG & ROGERS - GET IT
12. PAUL HARRIS/MICHAEL GRAY/JON PEARN/AMANDA WILSON - CAUGHT UP (DALEY PADLEY MIAMI DUB)
13. TUJAMO - GET READY
14. CHRIS KAYE - DONT GIVE UP (THOMAS GOLD & MATTIAS MENCK MIX)
15. ALEX GAUDINO FT CRYSTAL WATERS - DESTINATION CALABRIA (ABEL RAMOS FROM MILAN WITH LOVE MIX)

I will be getting some CDs of this mix and they'll be available to buy from my website soon. Please leave a comment to be reminded when the time comes :o)



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really glad I've came across this informative post, this really helped me out quite a bit, by answering all my questions properly, hopefully the site will grow bigger and more popular as ever it was. Keep up the good work and I'm sure I'll visit you up someday soon for more great articles. You may find great articles and music production tools at: http://www.lucidsamples.com by the way!